Philosopher Stefan Molyneux tackles the evil roots of a listener's fetish and sex addiction.
Not for the faint of heart, to put it mildly...
## Breaking sex addiction
- parents divorced when I was 4
- I was exposed to sex at a very young age
- mother was sole caregiver and very abusive
- this fed into a constant and persistent search for sex and I have done some things I'm very ashamed of as a result
- had two serious relationships and was cheated on in both (red flag blindness)
- the cheating has turned into a fetish likely as a defence mechanism but I don't know how to escape
Your support is essential to Freedomain, which is 100% funded by viewers like you. Please support the show by making a one time donation or signing up for a monthly recurring donation at: www.freedomain.com/donate